Links to Helpful Resources
Steven A. Tolman, President
Louis Mandarini, Jr., Secretary-Treasurer
389 Main Street, Malden, MA 02148
Phone: (781) 324-8230
Fax: (781) 324-8225
Massachusetts Central Labor Councils (CLC):
Berkshire Central Labor Council
1 Kenwood Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Phone: (413) 281 3223
Fax: (413) 442 4892
Meetings are held the last Saturday of the month at Hillcrest Hospital, 4th Floor Board Room at 8:30 AM.
Adams, Alford, Becket, Berkshire, Cheshire, Clarksburg, Dalton, Egremont, Florida, Great Barrington, Hancock, Hinsdale, Lanesboro, Lee, Lenox, Monterey, Mount Washington, New Ashford, New Marlboro, North Adams, Otis, Peru, Pittsfield, Richmond, Sandisfield, Savoy; Sheffield, Southfield, Stockbridge, Tyringham, Washington, West Stockbridge, Williamstown and Windsor.
Central Massachusetts AFL-CIO
400 Washington St., Auburn, MA 01501
Phone: (508) 832-4218
Fax: (508) 832-4218
Meetings are held at 7:00 p.m., 1st Thursday, Leo’s Ristorante, 11 Brackett Ct. Worcester, MA
Ashland, Auburn, Barre, Berlin, Blackstone, Bolton, Boylston, Brookfield, Charlton, Clinton, Douglas, Dudley, East Brookfield, East Douglas, Framingham, Gilbertville, Grafton, Hardwick, Holden, Holliston, Hopedale,Hopkinton, Hudson, Jefferson, Leicester, Marlboro, Maynard, Mendon, Milford, Millbury, Millville, Natick, New Braintree, Northboro, Northbridge, North Brookfield, Oakdale, Oakham, Oxford, Paxton, Rochdale, Rutland, Sherborn, Shrewsbury, Southboro, Southbridge, Spencer, Stow, Sturbridge, Sudbury Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, Warren, Wayland, Webster, West Boylston, West Brookfield, Westboro and Worcester.
Ashburnham, Ashby, Athol, Ayer, Fitchburg, Fort Devens, Gardner, Groton, Harvard, Hubardston, Lancaster, Leominster, Lunenburg, Pepperell, Petersham, Phillipston, Princeton, Royalston, Shirley South Ashburnham, Sterling, Templeton, Townsend, Westminster and Winchendon.
Greater Boston Labor Council
35 Highland Avenue, Malden, MA 02148
Phone: (781) 321-6616
Fax: (781) 321-6662
Richard Rogers, Executive Secretary Treasurer (IUPAT)
8 Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108
Phone: (617) 723-2370
Fax: (617) 723-2480
Meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month at IBEW Local 103, Dorchester.
Arlington, Belmont, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Chelsea, Everett, Lexington, Lincoln, Malden, Medford, Melrose, Needham, Newton, Revere, Somerville, Stoneham, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley, Weston, Winchester, Winthrop and Woburn.
Greater Southeastern Mass. Labor Council
556 Pleasant Street, New Bedford, MA 02740
Phone: (508) 992-5475
Fax: (508) 992-0340
Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30 pm
Acushnet, Barnstable, Bourne, Brewster, Chatham, Chilmark, Dartmouth, Dennis, Eastham, Edgartown, Fairhaven, Fall River, Falmouth, Freetown, Gay Head, Gosnold, Harwich, Lakeville, Marion, Mashpee, Mattapoisett,
Nantucket, New Bedford, North Dartmouth, Oak Bluffs, Onset, Orleans, Provincetown, Rehoboth, Rochester, Sandwich, Seekonk, Somerset, South Dartmouth, Swansea, Tisbury, Truro, Wareham, Wellfleet, West Tisbury, Westport and Yarmouth
Hampshire/Franklin Labor Council
Fiorre Grassetti, President (Ironworkers 7)
P.O. Box 925, Northampton, MA 01060
Phone: (413) 735-1767
Fax: (413) 735-1769
Meetings are held the fourth Tuesday of the month at the Northampton Fire Station, Community Room, located at 26 Carlon Drive, Northampton, MA.
Amherst, Ashfield, Belchertown, Bernardston, Buckland, Charlemont, Chesterfield, Colerain, Conway, Cummington, Deerfield, Erving, Gill, Goshen, Granby, Greenfield, Hadley, Hatfield, Hawley, Heath, Leverett, Leyden, Middlefield, Monroe, Montague, New Salem, Northampton, Northfield, Orange, Pelham, Plainfield, Rowe, Shelburne, South Hadley, Sunderland, Ware, Warwick, Wendell, Westhampton, Whately, Williamsburg and Worthington.
Merrimack Valley Central Labor Council
169 Merrimack Street, Lowell, MA 01852
Phone: (978) 441-1939
Fax: (978) 937-9544
Meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. on the first Thursday of the month.
Acton, Amesbury, Andover, Bedford, Billerica, Boxboro, Boxford, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Georgetown, Groveland, Haverhill, Lawrence, Littleton, Lowell, Merrimac, Methuen, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, Rowley, Salisbury, South Groveland, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, West Newbury, Westford and Wilmington.
Norfolk County Labor Council
Robert Rizzi, President (IBAC)
P.O. Box 690429, Quincy, MA 02269
Phone: (617) 288-5730
FAX: (617) 871-9482
Meetings are held the fourth Monday of the month at the Utility Workers Union of America Local 369 at 120 Bay State Drive in Braintree beginning at 6 PM.
Bellingham, Braintree, Canton, Cohasset, Dedham, Dover, Foxboro, Franklin, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Milton, Norfolk, Norwood, Plainville, Quincy, Sharon, Walpole, Westwood, Weymouth, Wollaston and Wrentham.
North Shore Central Labor Council
Jeff Crosby, President (IUE Local 201)
112 Exchange Street, Lynn, MA 01901
Phone: (781) 595-2538
Fax: (781) 595-8770
Meetings are held at 7 p.m. 4th Wednesday, IUE Local 201 Hall, 112 Exchange Street, Lynn, MA
Beverly, Boxford, Danvers, Essex, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ispwich, Lynn, Lynnfield, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Marblehead, Middleton, Nahant, North Reading, Peabody, Reading, Rockport, Salem, Saugus, Swampscott, Topsfield, Wakefield and Wenham.
Pioneer Valley AFL-CIO
Richard M. Brown, President (UFCW, Local 1459)
640 Page Boulevard, Springfield, MA 01104
Phone: (413) 732-7970
Fax: (413) 732-1881
Meetings held at 7 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month, 640 Page Boulevard, Springfield, MA
Agawam, Blandford, Brimfield, Chester, Chicopee, East Longmeadow, Easthampton, Granville, Hampden, Holland, Holyoke, Huntington, Longmeadow, Ludlow, Monson, Montgomery, Palmer, Russell, Southampton, Southwick, Springfield, Tolland, Wales, West Springfield, Westfield and Wilbraham.
Plymouth/Bristol Central Labor Council
Jim Pinkham, President (UWUA, Local 369)
50 School Street, P.O. Box 212, Brockton, MA 02030
Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of the month, 7 p.m., Location alternates between I.B.E.W. 223 hall in Lakeville, MA and the PFFM hall in Brockton, MA
Abington, Attleboro, Avon, Berkley, Bridgewater, Brockton, Carver, Dighton, Duxbury, East Bridgewater, Easton, Halifax, Hanover, Hanson, Hingham, Holbrook, Hull, Kingston, Mansfield, Marshfield, Middleboro, North Attleboro, Norton, Norwell, Pembroke, Plymouth, Plympton, Randolph, Raynham, Rockland, Scituate, Stoughton, Taunton, West Bridgewater and Whitman.
Government Agencies — Site Links:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Fair Labor Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General
- Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA)
- Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS)
- Massachusetts Commission Against discrimination (MCAD)
- Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents (DIA)
- Massachusetts Division of Labor Relations (DLR)
- Massachusetts Division of Occupational Safety (DOS)
- Massachusetts Division of Unemployment Assistance (DUA)
- Massachusetts Tobacco Control Program
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- Occupational safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS)
- Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC)
- Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration (PWBA)
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
- Wage and Hour Division (U.S. Department of Labor)
- Veteran’s Employment and Training Service (VETS)
Advocacy Organizations — Site Links
- ADP Worker Center/Casa Obrera
- Association of Haitian Wormen
- Boston Workers Alliance
- Brazilian Workers Center
- Bread and Roses Committee
- Casa Latina
- Centro Presente
- Chelsea Collaborative
- Chinese Progressive Association Workers Center
- City Life / Vida Urbana
- American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts
- Disability Law Center
- Gay and Lesbian Advocates and Defenders
- East Boston Ecumenical Community Council
- Foundation for Fair Contracting
- Greater Boston Legal Services
- Irish International Immigration Center
- Jobs with Justice
- Labor Guild of Boston
- Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Legal Advocacy and Resource Center
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health
- Massachusetts Senior Action Council
- Merrimack Valley Project Worker Center
- Mesothelioma Prognosis Network
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- National Lawyers Guild
- National Organization of Women
- Pioneer Valley Labor Council
- Union of Minority Neighborhoods
- Worcester Interfaith Workers Center
Faith Based Site Links
Renew your Membership
Membership to join the Guild and its diverse professional network starts at $35 a year.
GET CONNECTED. STAY CONNECTED.
SIGN UP FOR NEWS AND BULLETINS
Keep Up with the Latest from the Guild