Join | Donate
The Labor Guild’s strength comes from its members.
YOU make up the backbone of our work fighting for just workplaces and communities.
When you join the Guild, you become part of a network of more than 1800 individuals and organizations from all sectors of Greater Boston’s labor-management community. With your help, we can continue to provide:
- Top-notch, relevant, and practitioner-led education to members of the labor movement
- Quality neutral conference and meeting spaces
- Engaging networking and leadership opportunities
- Historic and joyous celebrations like our Cushing-Gavin Awards Dinner, honoring members of the labor relations community
Joining The Labor Guild means joining a community. By becoming a member, you amplify the voices of those fighting for economic justice and supporting collective bargaining in Massachusetts and beyond. Once you join, you will receive a membership card in the mail.
You will also be the first to:
- Learn about upcoming workshops, forums, and classes
- Pre-register for events
- Receive a personalized invitation to our CGA Dinner
Our diverse member organizations all share one thing: a commitment to promoting just, compassionate, and productive workplaces. The Guild and its members support effective, principled collective bargaining in the workplace. Your organization’s membership helps strengthen this commitment and grow the impact of those fighting for the rights of all members of the labor relations community.
Benefits of group membership include:
- Discounted group rates for members attending Guild School classes
- Opportunity for a Guild member to make a personalized presentation at your organization or local’s meeting(s)
- Possibility of exploring workshops and classes tailored particularly to your union or organization and its needs
DONATIONS AND MEMORIALS
We are grateful for donations of any size. If you would like to make a donation to the Guild, on your own behalf or that of a friend, colleague, or loved one, you can do so below. Memorial donations will be included in our quarterly mailings and the names will be read at a diocesan mass.Donate