This Week at the Guild
Why A Labor Guild?
Promoting good order and justice in today's workplace.
The collective bargaining process drives wage equality, and economic and social justice in a vibrant democracy. Since 1945, the Guild's mission has been to provide training, support, and connection through:
- Labor education, professional training, and personal development via school, workshops, forums, and conferences.
- Networking and leadership opportunities.
- Our Cushing-Gavin Awards honoring our labor relations since 1967.
For as little as $20/year, not only will you be supporting our mission of fighting for just workplaces and communities, you'll have access to:
- A growing library of online labor education courses from some of the nation's top labor professionals
- Early access to workshops, forums, and classes
- Your choice of a print or emailed Labor Life newsletter
- Membership card
Join over 1800 other individuals and organizations!
Meet the 2022 CGA Awardees
For the last 55 years, the Cushing-Gavin Awards have recognized and celebrated four outstanding practitioners in the area of labor-management relations. We're thrilled to announce this year's winners.
Thank you to all who joined us to celebrate their accomplishments!
Donna Finnerty augmented her successful, relationship-based career in local banking services by providing invaluable administrative assistance and wise advice to…
Dear Sister and Brother Supporters of Workplace Justice through the Labor Guild, I hope that our various public health disciplines…