Labor Guild "Online" - Account Setup for Existing Members
As an active member of the Guild in 2022, you've been added to our new membership management platform.
One of the core goals of the recent website redesign was to streamline and modernize our membership management and provide benefits to both our users and our Guild staff. If you're on this page, you've likely received an email to renew your membership. Continue reading to learn more about why we made this change, or feel free to follow the instructions for activating your membership.
Please Note: If you'd like to pay by check, please do so here. Your account will still be managed online, but you don't have to pay online.
Why the change and what are the benefits?
- A fast and secure renewal process for existing members.
- A fast and secure sign-up process for new members.
- Options for automatic yearly renewal.
- The ability to access private "member-only" content through videos, training, and online classes (coming soon.)
Follow these steps to activate your Labor Guild Online Account.
If you are new to the Guild and want to become a member, please visit our join page. The instructions below are for 2022 members only. Thank you
- Take a moment to familiarize yourself with these steps below, and when you're ready, click the "Activate Your Account" button to get started.
- You'll be taken to our password reset page, where you'll be prompted to enter your email address and "Get New Password."
- Check your email for a message with the subject [Labor Guild] Password Reset - (Please note that emails can take several minutes to be delivered and may appear in your spam folder.)
- Click the link from your email, and you'll be sent back to our website to create your unique account password. Choose a secure password and select "Save Password."
- After you've created your password, you'll be redirected to a login screen, or you can log in from anywhere you're prompted throughout the website.
- After login, you'll land on your member page, where you'll have the ability to renew, pay, and access all "member-only" features.
Ready to get started?
Need more assistance setting up your account?
Please get in touch with us during regular business hours at 781-340-7887 we'll do our best to assist you through our one-time setup process.